Optical encoders provide an incremental output signal, which is why they are called incremental encoders. Few other sensor technologies offer more precise and repeatable positioning or adjustment processes than optical encoders, making them ideal for speed measurement and position determination applications with high repeatability.
With very high resolutions or pulses per revolution and very high revolutions per minute, our shaft, kit or hollow-shaft optical encoders open up a wide range of applications. These include miniaturized and robust optical encoders for use in harsh environments.
Take advantage of the wide range of variants in the MEGATRON product range and choose the right optical encoder for your design-in. For demanding applications, technical product adaptation is often required. MEGATRON is your specialist for such cases. With high delivery reliability and assured product quality, we focus on long-term partnerships and support you throughout the entire life cycle of your application.
- Ideal for the food and pharmaceutical industries, perfect for offshore applications
- As absolute encoder (Hall sensor) up to 16 bit singleturn / 43 bit multiturn
- Battery and gearless multiturn (energy harvesting)
- CANopen, CAN SAE J1939, SSI Gray/Binary
- As optoelectronic incremental encoder up to 25000 ppr.