- Exceptional quality of mechanics and sensors
- For demanding applications
- Uses conductive plastic potentiometers or Hall sensors
- Various configurations possible for switches, detent positions, etc.
- X and Y axis can be configured differently
- Friction clutch for one axis, spring return for the other axis possible
- Protection up to IP65 (above panel)
- Optionally with current output (Hall only) or USB interface board
- Ergonomic cobra-shaped handle for ergonomic control
- Equipped with conductive plastic potentiometers or Hall sensors
- Outstanding quality of mechanics and sensors
- Various configuration options
- Available with spring return to centre position or with friction brake
- Feel can be adjusted for special applications
- Special version with fully rotatable cobra knob available
- Degree of protection up to IP65
- Ergonomic cobra-shaped multifunction handle for control of complex machines
- Equipped with contactless Hall sensors for long-term stable electronics
- Various configuration options for rockers, switches, thumb joysticks
- Up to 3 axes with rotatable handle
- Additional degrees of freedom with additional thumb joystick/thumb wheels
- Up to 10 millions cycles for long-term operation
- IP class up to 63 depending on configuration
- Analogue outputs, USB or CANOpen/CAN SAE J1939 interface available (optionally redundant)
Hand joysticks, also known as "heavy-duty joysticks", are used in safety-relevant and complex applications. The high demands of the application are reflected in these joysticks. The increased stability is achieved mostly by the size. The range of functions is extended by integrating additional input elements in the handles. For this purpose, push buttons and even small thumb joysticks can be integrated if required.
The human-machine interface is of central importance for the control of cranes, construction machinery, lifting platforms, water cannons, off-road vehicles and much more. And the more demanding the application, the greater the need to optimize the control element. For handheld joysticks, concrete function adjustments and optimization of the haptics are therefore very common.
MEGATRON accompanies you and your application from the inquiry to the realization of serial production as your partner. In doing so, it is our claim to produce the best "design-in" under economic and functional aspects. With high delivery reliability and assured quality products, we focus on long-term partnerships and accompany you throughout the entire lifespan of your application.