Finger joysticks are used wherever individual fingers or fingertips encompass the joystick handle for very precise control tasks. It is a fact that it is in the fingertips that people have the most "feel" and therefore exercise the best control when operating a handle. The type of operation with the fingers determines the size of the joysticks and the enormous range of possible applications.
This also results in the very broad portfolio of finger joysticks, which is expressed within a joystick series with its numerous options for handles, limiters and sensor technology, right up to the integration of push-button switches. The configuration options of the finger joysticks are therefore particularly versatile, but still do not satisfy all demanding applications.
In many applications a technical adjustment is required and MEGATRON offers the solution. We have the claim to provide each customer individually with the best functional and economical result. With high delivery reliability and assured quality products, we focus on long-term partnerships and accompany you throughout the entire lifespan of your application.
- Very robust potentiometric finger joystick with metal mechanics
- Wide range of handles
- Degree of protection up to IP65 above panel
- Inherently robust towards electromagnetic interference
- Custom versions possible with friction brake for one axis, spring return for the second axis
- Microswitches for detecting the central position/deflection optional
- Customer-specific billet shapes, bellows and sensors on request
- Exceptional quality of mechanics and sensors
- For demanding applications
- Uses conductive plastic potentiometers or Hall sensors
- Various configurations possible for switches, detent positions, etc.
- X and Y axis can be configured differently
- Friction clutch for one axis, spring return for the other axis possible
- Protection up to IP65 (above panel)
- Optionally with current output (Hall only), USB or CANopen interface board