Optoelectronic manual encoder MRT
The MRT panel encoder has the longest push button travel path and is suitable for low-power applications
- Longest stroke with 1.2 mm for push button
- Lifespan > 1 million revolutions
- Low power consumption <10 mA
- Resolution 25 ppr.
- Up to IP54
- 5 V power supply
- TTL output with Schmitt trigger
|Sensor technology||Optical Encoder|
|Effective electrical angle of rotation||max. 360°|
|Functions / Features||With/without push button switch; 0 or 25 detents|
|Resolution||max. 25 ppr.|
|Electrical connection||Solder contacts, Cable, Radial|
|Protection class||Up to IP54|
|Shaft diameter||6.35 mm, 6.00 mm|
|Housing depth||min. 11 mm|
With its long travel, the MRT panel encoder is particularly suitable for numerical setpoint applications that require a very clear confirmation from the pushbutton
If you are looking for a panel encoder with a particularly long pushbutton travel, the MRT is the first choice. The long travel provides safety and helps to prevent incorrect operation, as it prevents an unintended setpoint being transmitted to the evaluation unit.
Proven MEGATRON quality ensures that the haptic characteristics, such as detent torque and shaft backlash, are subject to only minor changes even after many 100,000 operations.
- Detents / resolutions: One version with detent and one without detent
- It is available in a version with mechanical detent 25 p./d.r. (25 audible and perceptible "clicks") or as a rotary encoder without mechanical detent (25 p./d.r.).
- Detent torques: One variant
The MRT offers a detent torque (0.5 ±0.2 Ncm). The version without mechanical detent has an operating torque (<0.5 Ncm).
- Push button: With or without pushbutton - pushbutton with the longest travel
The panel encoder has an integrated push-button (or no push-button as an option). The stroke is the longest in the range. If a particularly short stroke is required, we recommend the MRB series.
Compact with two electrical connection options, up to IP54 on the shaft side. Only the MRS is more compact.
- Power supply / output signal:
5 V power supply, TTL output