Joystick Series 826
Premium joystick with highly customizable sensor technology
- Exceptional quality of mechanics and sensors
- For demanding applications
- Uses conductive plastic potentiometers or Hall sensors
- Various configurations possible for switches, detent positions, etc.
- X and Y axis can be configured differently
- Friction clutch for one axis, spring return for the other axis possible
- Protection up to IP65 (above panel)
- Optionally with current output (Hall only) or USB interface board
|Size||Finger Joystick, Hand Joystick|
|Technology||Potentiometric, Hall Effect|
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return, Friction Clutch|
|Output interface||Analogue current loop 4-20 mA, Analogue voltage output|
|Housing depth under panel||≤ 44 mm for versions without microswitches and CAN/USB|
|Number of Pushbuttons||1, 0|
|Sealing above panel||IP54, IP65 possible if sub-panel is selected|
|Limiter plate||Round, Plus, Slotted y direction (1 axis), Square|
|Supply voltage||24..≤35 V, 5 V|
The adaptability of the 826 premium joystick series is unrivalled
The 826 series joystick meets the highest quality requirements. Its strengths lie in demanding applications with up to 2 axes, where no compromises are made in terms of durability and reliability, and where the application requires special sensor configurations.
The configuration options of the 826 series are unique: both axes have a separate shaft for the sensors, so that the sensors, microswitches and return mechanism (spring return/friction clutch) can be individually adjusted. Especially for safety critical applications, this is often the only series that offers the necessary options to meet the requirements.
The following options are available on request:
- Multiple redundant sensors (tandem, triple potentiometers)
- Center detent positions
- Customer specified detent positions
- Gradated detent positions
- Micro switches for detection of centre position
- Micro switches, switching at customer-specified angles
This way, the joysticks of the series 826 can be flexibly configured for all possible application scenarios.