Finger-Tip Joystick TRY21
Lowest profile 3-axis finger joystick on the market thanks to the rotatable handle
- 3 axes due to rotatable handle
- Particularly low height above the panel (41 mm in centre, 43 mm if deflected)
- Outstanding quality of mechanics and sensors for many years of reliable operation
- Contactless, wear-free Hall sensor technology for consistent signal quality over the entire service life
- Redundant output signals optionally possible for particularly safety-critical applications
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return|
|Output interface||Analogue voltage output|
|Housing depth under panel||32|
|Number of Pushbuttons||0|
|Sealing above panel||Dust and spray water protection (IP54 or better)|
|Supply voltage||5 V|
One of a kind: The TRY21 offers 3 axes with lowest profile for fingertip operation
The TRY21 series joysticks are unique in their class because they have a rotary mechanism where the sensor detects the rotation under the panel rather than in the handle. This saves space above the panel and makes the TRY21 the lowest profile Z-axis finger joystick on the market.
The high-quality haptics convey a secure operating feel and enable the user to precisely control movements in up to three dimensions. Dual (redundant) outputs are available as an option, enabling use in safety-critical applications.
The TRY21 is particularly suitable for the following requirements
- When space above the joystick is limited, but 3-axis control is required
- When "conventional" finger joysticks do not meet the high demands of the application
- When similar products need to be replaced
The TRY21 series is particularly popular for installation in consoles of special machines: when the wrist is resting on a console, the TRY21's low profile allows comfortable operation.