Finger Joystick Series 844
Very robust joystick in variety designs with minimal installation depth - the miniature heavy-duty joystick
- Very robust joystick
- Exceptional electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Small installation depth of < 20 mm
- Wide selection of configurations/handles
- Reliability through redundant Hall sensors (optional)
- Contact-less, wear-free Hall effect technology
|Axes||1, 2, 3|
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return|
|Housing depth under panel||≤ 20 mm|
Unbeatable small installation depth and the highest stability in its class
The joysticks of the series 844 exhibit properties, which are normally found in heavy-duty products only, even though it is a very compact finger joystick. Particularly worth mentioning is the unrivalled installation depth of < 20 mm.
The series is equipped with wear-less Hall Effect sensors, is available with up to 3 axes, and exhibits a robust mechanical construction, with a very robust ball-socket pivot. It withstands high push, pull, translational and rotational forces, up to a load of 400 N. The operational life time is up to 10 million operations. The EMI/RFI resistance is impressive, due to an internal magnetic screening, and redundant sensors are available.
With protection up to IP65, a variety of handle shapes, limiters and output options, the optimum product can be selected for the application. A special feature is the option for 3.3 V as supply voltage.
- Analog or PWM output
- Supply voltage of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Center detection and center tap as standard for 5 V supply voltage versions