Finger Joystick 844
Very robust joystick with minimal installation depth - the miniature heavy-duty joystick
- Very robust joystick
- Exceptional electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Small installation depth of < 20 mm
- Wide selection of configurations/handles
- Reliability through redundant Hall sensors (optional)
- Contact-less, wear-free Hall effect technology
|Axes||3, 1, 2|
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return|
|Output interface||CAN J1939, CANopen, PWM (Pulse Width Modulation), Analogue voltage output|
|Housing depth under panel||≤ 20 mm for analogue versions, <32 mm for CAN versions|
|Number of Pushbuttons||2, 3, 0, 1|
|Sealing above panel||Up to IP66 depending on handle configuration|
|Limiter plate||Round, Diamond (square, rotated 45°), Plus, Slotted y direction (1 axis), Square|
Unbeatable small installation depth and the highest stability in its class
The 844 series joysticks offer features normally only found in heavy-duty products, despite being a very compact finger joystick. For example, with handle "T" the 844 becomes the most compact stock grip joystick with push button (see picture above in the centre). In this configuration, the 844 has the advantage of lower price and space requirements over larger models.
The 844 series joysticks are equipped with wear-free Hall effect sensors, are available with up to 3 axes, and exhibit a robust mechanical construction, with a ball-socket pivot. It withstands high push, pull, translational and rotational forces, up to a load of 400 N (vertically). The operating life is up to 10 million operations. The EMI/RFI resistance is impressive, due to an internal magnetic screening, and redundant sensors are available.
With protection up to IP65, a variety of handle shapes, limiters and output options, the optimum product can be selected for the application.
- Analogue, PWM, CAN J1939 or CANopen output
- Supply voltage of 5 V (analogue ratiometric) or 3.3 V (analogue stabilized), 7..35 VDC for CAN versions
- Center detection and centre tap as standard for 5 V supply voltage versions
- Impressive 400 N / 40 kg load max from above
- Unrivalled installation depth of < 20 mm.
Joysticks in apparatus engineering
Joysticks for safety engineering solutions