HTx36E ‐ Resolution Level High
3D Hall encoder with battery- and gear-less true-power-on technology, up to 43 bit resolution, CAN-bus or incremental output, solid or hollow shaft
Absolute rotary encoder:
- Only digital signal outputs, CANopen, CAN SAE J1939, SSI
- Patented battery and gear-less true-power-on multiturn technology
- Singleturn resolution up to 16 Bit
- Multiturn resolution up to 43 Bit
- Patented technology for system accuracy < 0.35° (singleturn)
Incremental rotary encoder:
- From 1 to 16384 ppr in 1 incremental stepwidth order-able ex works
- Optional user-parameterizable index pulse (Z) position
|Resolution||max. 16 bit (singleturn), 43 bit (multiturn) / max. 16384 ppr|
|Functions / Features||Hollow shaft, True Power ON, Customer programmable, Metal housing|
|Output signal||CANopen, CAN SAE J1939, Incremental, SSI|
|Protection class||Shaft IP65, Housing IP67|
|Sensor technology||3D Hall|
|Shaft diameter||6.00 mm, 6.35 mm, 8.00 mm|
|Housing diameter||36 mm|
|Mounting||Servo flange, Threaded holes|
|Electrical connection||Axial, Radial, Cable, Connector|
|Effective electrical angle of rotation||max. 3.2·10^15 Degrees (multiturn resolution max. 43 bit)|
|Housing depth||min. 43 mm / max. 47 mm|
The electronics of the HTx36E rotary encoders in the resolution level high represent the today's technically feasible in the field of contactless rotary encoders with gradient-based magnetic measurement technology. They are the spearhead tip in MEGATRON´s magnetic rotary encoder program, and they are the top product in terms of resolution/precision, even when measuring the highest possible angles.
This is what HTx36E encoders in the resolution level high stand for
For absolute rotary encoders:
- The battery and gear-less energy harvesting multiturn true-power-on measurement-method
- The available high single and multiturn resolutions for fine-graded measurement results
- The high system accuracy for the most precise measurement results
For incremental rotary encoders:
- Resolution from 1 to 16384 pulses per revolution (ppr), within this range free order-able number of increments in one increment stepwidth
- As an option, index pulse (Z) position can be set by the customer in the application
The low system error and the gear-less and battery-free multiturn true-power-on sensors are based on patented technologies. To ensure the high system accuracy, each rotary encoder is automatically harmonized to a normal before leaving the factory.
The patented battery- and gear-less energy-harvesting multi-turn technology ensures a reliable angle-position capturing in case if the rotary encoders shaft will be actuated in a voltage-free state.
The digital fieldbus and communication interfaces CANopen, SAE J1939 and SSI standing for a reliable and digital transfer of the measured values to the evaluation unit and guarantee a trouble-free integration and monitoring of the rotary encoder as a part of the application.
For measurement value transmission, HTx36E rotary encoders in resolution level high are only available in combination with digital or incremental interfaces. Compared to analogue transmission, this ensures that the measured values can be transmitted to the customer and evaluated precisely enough.
Of course, high-quality encoder electronics are of no use if the encoder mechanics do not stand up to the high demands. The HTx36E rotary encoder family is one of the most robust rotary encoder products with magnetic sensor technology in the MEGATRON´s product range, thanks to the robust metal housing and the double ball-bearing including the stainless steel shaft.
HTx36E encoders are maximum durable within their specifications and leave potentiometric sensors far behind them in terms of durability, continuous actuating shaft speeds and the stability and repeatability of the measured values. Even in terms of service life, the robust optical measurement value acquisition technology loses in the direct comparison.
Tutorial PCAN PEAK CANopen Read+Calculate Angular Position+Set Baud Rate
Tutorial PCAN PEAK CANopen Read Set Node ID