Shaft couplings MAK, MSK, M495 and ESM for encoders and potentiometers for coupling mechanics of the application
- Connect two shafts, even with different diameters
- Absorb larger angular and radial deviations
- Have a low inertia
- Do not cause a change in the transmission speed
- Damp torsional vibrations
- Provide mechanical protection against oversized force couples
The precision couplings are suitable for coupling encoders and potentiometers to the application-side mechanism. They allow two shafts with different diameters to be combined and compensate for radial misalignment or angular misalignment. This minimizes the forces acting on the sensor shaft bearing. The couplings have low inertia, do not change the transmission speed and dampen torsional vibrations. They provide mechanical protection against oversized force couples and are therefore an important requirement for optimum sensor life.
- Standard performance helix coupling
- Suitable for 6 mm shaft diameters
- Up to 5000 rev./min
- Material: Plastic
Thanks to the insulating effect of the material (plastic) of the shaft coupling, galvanic isolation between the two coupled shafts can be easily realized.
- Helix coupling for average performance requirements
- Suitable for shaft diameters from 2 to 6.35 mm
- Up to 12000 rev./min
- Material: Polyamide, fibre optic reinforced
- Clamp hubs made of aluminium
The aluminium hubs provide secure, low-wear attachment of the coupling to the shafts. The fibreglass reinforced design of the coupling provides thermal and electrical insulation.
- High performance bellow coupling
- Suitable for shaft diameters from 3 to 12 mm in two versions
- Up to 15,000 rev./min
- Material: stainless steel
- Clamping hub
- 2 versions
The high quality product design ensures a long service life. The clamping hubs ensure secure, low-wear attachment of the coupling to the shafts.
- Top performance helix coupling
- Suitable for shaft diameters from 3 mm to 12 mm
- Up to 20000 rev./min
- Material aluminium
- Clamping hub
- 4 different dimensions (=designs)
Made entirely from a single aluminium profile. This eliminates the fatigue fractures that can occur in welded joints.