Shaft couplings MAK, MSK, M495 and ESM for encoders and potentiometers for coupling mechanics of the application
- Connect two shafts, even with different diameters
- Absorb larger angular and radial deviations
- Have a low inertia
- Do not cause a change in the transmission speed
- Damp torsional vibrations
- Serve as mechanical protection against oversized pairs of forces
The precision couplings are suitable for coupling encoders and potentiometers to the application-side mechanism. Thus, two shafts can also be combined with different diameters and compensate radial deviations or angular misalignment. Thus, the forces acting on the bearing of the sensor shaft are minimized. The couplings have a low inertia and do not change the transmission speed and damp torsional vibrations. They serve as mechanical protection against oversized pairs of forces and are therefore an important prerequisite for the optimal life of the sensor.
- Standard performance helix coupling
- Suitable for 6 mm shaft diameters
- Up to 5000 rev./min
- Material: Plastic
Thanks to the insulating effect from the material (plastic) of the shaft coupling it can be easy realized a galvanically insulation between the two shafts which are coupled together.
- Helix coupling for average performance requirements
- Suitable for shaft diameters from 2 to 6,35 mm
- Up to 12000 rev./min
- Material: Polyamide, fibre optic reinforced
- Clamp hubs made of aluminium
The aluminium hubs ensure a safe low-wear fixation of the coupling on the shafts. The fibre optic reinforced design of the coupling has a heat and electrically insulating property.
- High performance bellow coupling
- Suitable for shaft diameters from 3 to 12 mm in two versions
- Up to 15.000 rev./min
- Material: stainless steel
- Clamping hub
- 2 versions
The high-quality product design is a guarantee for a long lifespan. The clamp hubs ensure a safe low-wear fixation of the coupling on the shafts.
- Top performance helix coupling
- Suitable for shaft diameters from 3 mm to 12 mm
- Up to 20000 rev./min
- Material aluminium
- Clamping hub
- 4 different dimensions (=designs)
Completely made of one aluminium profile. As a result, fatigue fractures, e.g. such as can occur by welded joints, can be excluded.