Hand Joystick Series 870
High-quality hand joystick with stock grip handle
- Robust design, predestined for heavy-duty applications
- Lifespan of over 5 million movements for long-term reliable operation
- Small installation depth of <49 mm for space-saving installation in control panels and driver's cabs
- Optionally with button, rocker switch or z axis to control additional functions
- 12-pin connector for easy installation in series production (optionally also with cable outlet)
- Protection class up to IP65
|Output interface||Analogue voltage output|
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return|
|Housing depth under panel||≤ 49 mm|
|Number of Pushbuttons||0, 1|
|Sealing above panel||IP65|
The medium-sized hand joysticks of the 870 series with stock grip handle were specially developed for the multi-axis control of machines in demanding applications with highest requirements on quality and feel.
The joysticks are a guarantee for success in demanding applications with up to three axes, where quality, durability and reliability are paramount. The precision manufacturing of the joystick results in a particularly high-quality feel that conveys a safe operating feeling and enables the user to precisely control movements in several dimensions.
Thanks to the non-contact Hall effect technology and the optional double outputs, the joysticks are extremely reliable and safe to use even in the toughest conditions. The joystick is electrically connected via a 12-pin connector, which enables easy installation. The installation depth of <49 mm is particularly advantageous when space is limited.