Hand Joystick TRY81
Large multifunctional and customizable hand joystick for rough environments
- Ergonomic cobra-shaped multifunction handle for control of complex machines
- Equipped with contactless Hall sensors for long-term stable electronics
- Various configuration options for rockers, switches, thumb joysticks
- Up to 3 Axes with rotatable handle
- Additional degrees of freedom with additional thumb joystick/thumb wheels
- Up to 10 millions cycles for long-term operation
- IP class up to 63 depending on configuration
- Analogue outputs, USB or CANOpen/CAN SAE J1939 interface available (optionally redundant)
|Axes||1, 2, 3|
|Interface||Analog, USB, CAN (J1939), Voltage Regulator|
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return|
|Housing depth under panel||≤ 69 mm|
|Number of Pushbuttons||0, 1, 2, 3, ≥4|
|Sealing above panel||IP63 or better depending on handle configuration|
|Limiter plate||Square, Round, Plus, Slotted y direction (1 axis), Slotted x direction (1 axis)|
Rugged, reliable and customizable
The large handgrip joysticks of the TRY81 series with cobra handle were specially developed for the multi-axis control of various application environments, where many input elements are needed. Typical applications involve in cabs of vehicles, for example for handling/logistics, snow removal and street cleaning.
The joystick design can be individualized for the application through specific functional configurations with mini-joysticks, rockers, buttons above and below the joystick head. The ergonomic design of the Cobra knob ensures that the additional functions are accessible. When selecting the three axis variant, the entire handle can be rotated as a third main axis.
The main sensors for measuring the angular position of the knob are Hall sensors, which have the advantage of the contactless measuring principle and therefore show only minimal drift of the output signal over many years of operation. For safety-critical applications, the sensors are also available as redundant versions and a dead man's switch can also be integrated into the handle.