Hand Joystick TRY81
Large, multifunctional and customizable hand joystick for rough environments
- Ergonomic cobra-shaped multifunction handle for control of complex machines
- Equipped with contactless Hall sensors for long-term stable electronics
- Various configuration options for rockers, switches, thumb joysticks
- Up to 3 axes with rotatable handle
- Additional degrees of freedom with additional thumb joystick/thumb wheels
- Up to 10 millions cycles for long-term operation
- IP class up to 63 depending on configuration
- Analogue outputs, USB or CANOpen/CAN SAE J1939 interface available (optionally redundant)
|Axes||2, 3, 1|
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return|
|Output interface||Analog, USB, CAN (J1939), Voltage Regulator|
|Housing depth under panel||≤ 69 mm|
|Number of Pushbuttons||0, ≥4, 1, 2, 3|
|Sealing above panel||IP63 or better depending on handle configuration|
|Limiter plate||Square, Slotted y direction (1 axis), Slotted x direction (1 axis), Round, Plus|
Rugged, reliable and customizable
The large handgrip joysticks of the TRY81 series Cobra handles are specially designed for multi-axis control in a variety of application environments where many input elements are required. Typical applications are in vehicle cabs, for example in handling/logistics, snow removal and street cleaning.
The joystick design can be customized for the application with specific functional configurations with mini-joysticks, rockers, buttons above and below the joystick head. The ergonomic design of the Cobra knob ensures that the additional functions are accessible. If the three-axis variant is selected, the entire handle can be rotated as a third main axis.
The main sensors for measuring the angular position of the knob are Hall sensors, which have the advantage of the contactless measuring principle and therefore show only minimal drift in the output signal over many years of operation. For safety-critical applications, the sensors are also available in redundant versions and a dead man's switch can also be integrated into the handle.