Incremental Hall-Effect Absolute Encoder Series MIB22
22 mm standard housing encoder with incremental interface and ball bearings
Product is not available. Successor product ETI25
The absolute angle sensor MIB22 is rugged and opens due to it's compact design a wide field of applications. The contactless sensor priciple and the ball bearings ensure high reliability and life time.
- Resolution up to 1024 ppr.
- 2 channels + reference pulse
- 2 ball bearings
- Supply voltage 5 V, 8..30 V
- Interfaces: Open Collector, TTL
- 22 mm housing diameter
- Read out of the absolute position possible due to counting up (option EI3)