External Amplifier EMA3 DMS
EMA3 DMS amplifier is a complete signal processing unit for transducers based on straingages.
Most of commonly used output signals (0...5V, 0...10V, 0...20mA, 4...20mA) are available.
The amplifier housing (Phoenix / UEGM) is designed for mounting rails. Connected transducers are supplied with 5V. Offset and gain adjustment could be easily done with software.
- for direct connection of strain gauge force or pressure sensors
- digital interface
- calibration semi automatically via software
- standardized output signals
- for mounting on DIN EN-mounting rail
- system adjustment (EMA3 and strain gauge sensor) on request