Magnetic position sensor HMA2
Very precise magnetic position sensor with measuring strokes from 50..4000 mm is designed for hydraulic applications with up to 350 bar
- Measuring strokes from 50 mm to 4000 mm
- High IP protection class IP67 and 350 bar operating pressure (peak pressure max. 500 bar)
- Made of stainless steel AISI 316
- With external cursor
- Mounting via external flange (metric / inch)
- Electromagnetic compliance EMC 2014/30/EU
- RoHS 2011/65/EU
|Effective electrical travel||From 50 to 4000 mm in 28 variants|
|Design||Cylindrical profile, Flange|
|Functions / Features||Hydraulic applications|
|Electrical connection||Axial, Cable, Connector|
The linear transducers are designed for an operating pressure of 350 bar with peak values of 500 bar. The distance measurement takes place via an external cursor. Due to the sealed construction the protection grade IP65 is achieved.
Particularly noteworthy is the electromagnetic compatibility according to EMC 2014/30/EU and the maximum power ripple VSUP <1Vpp.