Hand Joystick TRY54
Cutting-edge, ergonomic CANBus joystick with Cobra handle
- CANBus joystick (CAN SAE J1939-71 or CANOpen)
- SIL 2 capable
- Reliability through redundant Hall sensors
- Withstands axial loads of more than 1700 N
- Up to 10 million movement cycles
- Low installation depth
|Axes||1, 2, 3, ≥ 4|
|Output interface||CANopen, CAN J1939|
|Return Mechanism||Spring Return|
|Housing depth under panel||≤ 40 mm|
|Number of Pushbuttons||0, 1, 2, 3, ≥4|
|Sealing above panel||Up to IP67 depending on handle configuration|
|Limiter plate||Square, Slotted y direction (1 axis), Slotted x direction (1 axis)|
Individual configurations, ergonomic – and always reliable
The TRY54 is specifically designed to meet the high demands of heavy-duty and off-road applications. The use of metal components and optimized dimensions of the mechanism and control lever result in a customizable joystick with the robustness of larger models and improved ergonomics in reduced dimensions.
Often the return behaviour of the lever and the spring force have to be customized separately to meet the haptics requirements of the application. The TRY54 is available with two different spring strengths and can be configured with "guided feel", so that the diagonal deflection requires more force than the two main axes (forward/backward, left/right).
The design of the joystick can be customized for the application with specific input elements such as mini-joysticks, rockers, thumb wheels, deadman switches and buttons on the head plate. For example, 2 thumb wheels can be fitted as an option, giving the joystick up to 4 proportional axes. The ergonomic design of the Cobra Knob ensures that these additional functions are within easy reach.
The joystick is always fitted with redundant Hall sensors, offering the benefits of increased reliability and a non-contact measuring principle that shows only minimal drift in the output signal over many years of operation.
- SIL 2 capable - Reliability through redundant Hall sensors
- Withstands axial loads of up to 1780 N at up to 10 million cycles
- Low installation depth for space-saving positioning in operator environments
- Available with CAN SAE J1939-71 or CANOpen interfaces
- Handle can be deflected in 1 or 2 axes, additional axes possible using a mini-joystick in the head plate
The joystick is designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions:
- Sealing up to IP67
- Humidity (IEC 60068-2-38)
- Salt spray (IEC 60068-2-11)
- Random (IEC 60068-2-64) and sinusoidal (IEC 60068-2-6) vibrations