TTL to Open Collector Converter PCK3
Suitable for optical incremental encoders with single ended TTL output A, B, Z (Index)
- For single ended TTL output A, B, Z (index)
- Incl. MOLEX 5-pin male and female, RM2.54
- Supply voltage 9.5…32 V / DC
- PCK3 supplies connected encoder with 5 V / DC
- With signal cable, total length including plug / coupling 220 mm
The application of the PCK3 is the conversion of the output signals A, B, Z (index) of an optical incremental encoder from TTL level to open collector circuit outputs. The open collector circuit allows level conversion and a maximum pull-up voltage of 35 V. This allows signal cable lengths of up to 150 m between the encoder and the evaluation unit. If required, external pull-up resistors can be connected between the signal outputs of the PCK3 and VSUP to match the PCK3 to the evaluation unit. The variable supply voltage range allows the PCK3 to be used flexibly and supplies the connected encoder with a stabilized supply voltage of 5 V/DC.