Power Resistor MCV - wirewound
10 watt @75°C power resistor in flame-proofed ceramic housing with very high temperature range -55°C..+275°C - does not require a heat-sink!
- Flame-proofed - wirewound resistor cemented in ceramic
- Power rating up to 10 watts @75°C
- Does not need a heat sink
- Resistance values of 0,01Ω..90kΩ
- Resistance tolerance up to ±0,01%
- Temperature coefficient ±20ppm/°C
- Non-inductive windings (option)
|Power Rating||≤ 10W @75°C|
|Temperature Coefficient||±20..±90 ppm/°C|
|Max. Working Temperature||+275°C|
|Min. Working Temperature||-55°C|
MCV power resistors with radial leads are constructed to keep a distance between the mounting surface (PCB) and the resistor. This avoids a not wanted heat transfer between the resistor and other surfaces or components. Compared to other power resistors, these resistors do not require a heat-sink and are flame resistant because they are cemented in ceramic housing. They are loadable up to 10 watts @75°C and have resistance values of 0,01Ω..90kΩ with a resistance tolerance of up to ±0,01%. MCV resistors can be used anywhere where higher temperatures occur. Typically applications are power and control circuits for electrical drives or temperature control.