Precision Type for Demanding Applications
Astro Precision Resistors were developed for critical and demanding applications, which require a high precision and stable resistance values. Multi chamber (bifilar) windings secure a low inductance. During the production process the resistors are trimmed in a special aging process, which increases the long term stability. Windings and the Epoxy coating are especially selected to guarantee the best temperature behavior.
Typical applications are measurement devices, laboratory instruments but also current sensing or low power applications.
|Temperature Coefficient:||±5ppm, ±10ppm, ±90ppm|
|Resistance Tolerance:||0,005%, 0,01%, 0,02%, 0,025%, 0,05%, 0,1%, 0,25%, 0,5%, 1%|
|Power:||0,175W, 0,2W, 0,25W, 0,33W, 0,5W|
|Resistance Value:||0,01Ω - 6MΩ|
- Temperature coefficient to ±1 ppm/k
- Resistance networks
- Special bending of the leads
- Special alloys for leads like pure copper (cu), or nickel (ni), gold plated (au) and more
- Improved stability ±0,0025%/jahr (h)
- Special temperature coefficients for temperature ranges from +25°c up to +6000 ppm/k