Resistor Network MSC - metal foil
Metal Foil Precision Network in 3 Standard Circuit Layouts
MSC Metal Foil Networks provide also under difficult environmental conditions an excellent reliability and stability due to the metal foil technology. Their very good long time stability (±0,005%/year) is also a significant criteria for using them in durable products.
Typically applications are weighing systems, high precision amplifier, measuring bridges, control systems and more. A special advantage of all combined voltage divider components is the common thermal potential.
|Temperature Coefficient:||±2,5ppm, ±10ppm|
|Resistance Tolerance:||0,01%, 0,02%, 0,05%, 0,1%, 0,5%, 1%|
|Design:||SIP - Single Inline Package|
|Resistance Value:||30Ω - 120kΩ|
- Better performance in comparrison to metal film networks
- Standard circuits: array, single- or divider circuit
- Rugged epoxy housing
- Max. 10 resistance elements (11 pins)
- Very good moisture resistance
- Wide working temperature range (-55 to +155°C)