External Amplifier IMA2 LVDT
Key DataTechnology: for Inductive Sensors
- For direct connection of inductiv linear sensors
- Internal galvanic isolation of supply
- Availibility of most common output signals
- For mounting at DIN EN-mounting rail
- Systemcalibration (IMA2 and LVDT) on request
IMA2 LVDT amplifiers are complete signal processing units for inductive transducers.
The amplifier is preset according the ordered version and powers the connected LVDT by default
Most of commonly used output signals (0..5 V, 0..10 V, ±5 V, ±10 V, 0..20 mA, 4..20 mA) are available.
The amplifier housing (Phoenix / UEGM) is designed for mounting rails.